Küp Boncuk Kullanılarak Yapılan Bir kolye Modeli ve yapılısının resimli anlatımı

'Hobiler Ve Videolar' forumunda Mavi_Sema tarafından 28 Eylül 2009 tarihinde açılan konu

1. Mavi_Sema

Mavi_Sema Özel Üye

Sponsorlu Bağlantılar
    Küp Boncuk Kullanılarak Yapılan Bir kolye Modeli ve yapılısının resimli anlatımı konusu [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cube Daisy Necklace

I enjoy playing with the daisy stitch, trying out different bead sizes and counts, etc. One of these play sessions resulted in this necklace.
    It is worked by making the center V section first, then adding the straps to each side, which are done in a Chevron chain stitch. Even though the directions are long, (9 pages) it's a very easy necklace to do! Not for first time beaders though.

Materials:
    (40) 4mm cube beads
    size 11.0 seeds
    (see notes at end)
    Clasp of your choice
    Thread (I used 10lb Fireline)
    Needle (I used a size 12 needle)

NOTE: Since we are going to be making the center section first, you can leave a tail of about 40" that you'll use to make the strap on the left side. If you don't want to leave a tail, you can just add thread later to work the strap.

1.) Begin by picking up 12 seeds, make a circle and tie a knot. Then go up through the next 2 seeds.

2.) Pick up a cube bead and slide it down your thread until it's in the center of your ring. Then go up through the top side seed bead as shown.

NOTE: Each side will have 3 beads (marked with green lines). Keep this in mind, and it will be easy to see which bead to go through after centering your cube. :)

3.) *Pick up 9 seeds and go up through the bottom 2 side beads of the daisy next to it.

4.) Pick up your cube bead as before and go up through the top side bead as shown.
    * Repeat steps 3 and 4 nine more times until you have 11 cube daisies. Then meet me back here, and we'll form the V. :)

5.) After adding your 11th cube, needle through the top 3 beads as shown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Turn your piece so that the tail end is up.

Now the top 3 seeds have become your side beads! Continue on, following steps 3 and 4 until you have added 10 cube daisies to this side. (For a total of 21 daisies in the V)

[​IMG]
    7.) After adding your last cube, go forward through the top 3 beads again like you did on your last turn. (See picture) Now we'll add the second row of cubes. You'll be working towards the center of the V.

[​IMG]
    8.) Pick up your nine seeds as before, but this time go through all 3 of the side (connecting) beads, then continue on around the circle until you're coming out of the middle bead on the bottom. (See picture) Now your cube will be going in the right direction (toward the center of the necklace)

[​IMG]
    9.) Add your cube bead and go up through the top bead and then needle through the next 3 beads on the side of the next daisy as shown.

[​IMG]
    10.) Now pick up 6 seeds and go up through the bottom 2 beads on the previous daisy.

[​IMG]
    11.) Add your cube, and go up through the top side bead, and then forward through the next 3 beads on your first row of daisies as shown.
    Repeat step 10 and 11 seven more times.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now we're at the center of the V. (pic. A) Pick up one bead, (shown with the red X) and go through the next 3 seeds on the next daisy as shown in pic B.

A

B

[​IMG]
    C

C.) Pick up 3 seeds and go up through the bottom 2 side beads as shown.

D.) Place your cube bead in the center, and then go down through 2 side beads on the next daisy. Needle through 3 beads on the next daisy.

[​IMG]
    D

[​IMG]
    E.) Pick up 6 seeds and go up through the two side beads of the previous daisy.

[​IMG]
    F.) Now lay your cube in the center, and go up through the top side bead. Continue on through the 3 beads on the next daisy.

Repeat steps 10 and 11 to the end.

E

F

[​IMG]
    L1.) Pick up a bead (indicated by red dot) and then go through the next 3 beads.

Now that we're done with our V, we can make the bottom loops.

[​IMG]
    L2.) Pick up 18 seeds, skip the next daisy, then go backwards through the middle bead of next daisy.

[​IMG]
    L3.) Pick up 3 seeds, then go down through the 4th seed of the last set you picked up.

On the next 4 loops, pick up 14 beads, then go backwards through the middle seed of the daisy, and repeat L3.

L1

L2

L3

[​IMG]
    When you get to the center loop, pick up 21 beads and go backwards through the center side bead.

Add your three beads, go down through the 4th bead on the loop, then continue making your loops to the end. When you attach your last loop, go up through the 3 side beads. (See next picture)

[​IMG]
    Attach your last loop by going up through the 3 side beads, pick up one bead, (where the red X is) then go up through the top 3 side beads.

Attaching the strap:

[​IMG]
    We'll want our thread coming out of the bottom of the first row, so needle around the cube, then go down through the bead you added in the last step.

Now we're in position to start the Chevron chain strap.

[​IMG]
    1.) Pick up 6 beads and go up through the top bead on the side.

[​IMG]
    2.) Pick up 6 beads, skip 2 beads (marked with red X) and go down through the next bead.

[​IMG]
    3.) Pick up 6 beads, skip 2 beads (marked with an x) and go up through the next one.

[​IMG]
    4.) Pick up 6 beads, skip the next 2 (marked with X) and go down through the next one.

Repeat steps 3 and 4 to the end!

When you do the other strap, just weave your tail around until it's coming out of the same bead on this strap and follow these steps.

I used a beaded ball and loop on my necklace. If you'd like to see how to make it, click here. Otherwise, you can use any kind of a clasp you'd like. :) When you're done attaching the clasp, weave your thread back through the piece a ways, making sure to make a couple of full circles so it will be secure.

I made my side straps about 6.5" long, which is about 30 bottom loops. When I got to the 17th loop, I decreased to 5 beads on the top stitch (so there will be only two beads in the top loops. See picture below.) This causes the neckstrap to curve a little and so it lays nicer on my neck. You don't have to do this, but I thought it helped. :)

[​IMG]

If you would like to show the necklace you make on the 'examples' page, please send me the picture, along with information about what beads you used, and any other info you'd like included. Thanks! I hope you enjoy it. :)

NOTE ON BEADS: There are differences in sizes between Czech size 11.0 and Japanese size 11.0. Both will work for this necklace, but the Japanese beads work a little better since they're just a tad larger. :)

[​IMG]

Bu Sayfayı Paylaş